We are Kevin and Dodi and we travel America in a 2004 Condor by R Vision Class A 36 foot motor home. This blog is about things I think are worth sharing (see Dodi’s blog at the link below). Places, Roads, Things people do, Good companies, Bad companies we have dealt with and fixes to our RV. Your comments are always welcome. THESE ARE MY THOUGHTS AND OPIONS YOU ARE HERE BY CHOICE.

Monday, March 11, 2019


Our story from the Beginning



As we get ready to start year 12 of our fulltime RV life and I feel we need to start at the beginning.


Dodi and I met, wed and brought up our family in Claremont, NH where we owned an 1849 farmhouse.  Our daughters,  Ashley who lives in Montana and Stephanie who lives in New Hampshire with her husband Ryan and daughter Taya are the lights of our life.  The kids left to start their own lives, we sold off the bike shop and started shopping for our home on wheels.

We had some great times in Claremont NH and worked some different jobs before we became self-employed.  We owned an Independent Harley Shop (K.H.D. Cycle Parts) and were very much a part of our community.  The New England winters were not fun when trying to heat a 200-year-old farmhouse,  and run a business that was mainly a summer business

 Our winter work was at Mcgees Resturant and bar.  We had many good times there where I was head of security and Dodi a bartender and cook.  It was a rainy day in October when I came home and told Dodi that I wanted to close the bike shop and move on.  I spent the next 2 years starting and running an eBay business from our home.  I sold off the bike shop inventory and tools, as well as items others had me sell for them.  

Dodi then says to me what are you going to do now. I replied we will buy a motorhome and tour the USA. She laughed.  















No comments:

Post a Comment